MANY Interior parts for sale

x t-top

I have many interior parts for sale. 87 Grand National. Will part out as needed. I have complete interior trim package for sale.(ie plactic pieces) In good condition, Plus a few duplicate parts. Both front seats and head rests. Driver seat has some damage. T-Tops with key and bags. Rear bench seat, very good condition. Some dash trim. Other miscellaneous parts also. Call for more info, prices are all are negotiable and reasonable. Call (302)584-4976 or write me at DAYZZZZED@aol.com. Ask for Mike.

Thankyou
Mike

Mike,

Do you have an interior drivers side upper door panel complete with the excuteons that go from each end of the panel the pull strap ?

If so, is it in good shape ?

George

x t-top said:
I have many interior parts for sale. 87 Grand National. Will part out as needed. I have complete interior trim package for sale.(ie plactic pieces) In good condition, Plus a few duplicate parts. Both front seats and head rests. Driver seat has some damage. T-Tops with key and bags. Rear bench seat, very good condition. Some dash trim. Other miscellaneous parts also. Call for more info, prices are all are negotiable and reasonable. Call (302)584-4976 or write me at DAYZZZZED@aol.com. Ask for Mike.

Thankyou
Mike
I'm curious about the tops $. Would the car they come from have good metal work around the top/winshield area? Mines rusty. Specifically the pass side? Mainly top corner of windsheild and under top area. Also, the headliner? Dash cover (between the dash and glass)?

oldtimer said:
Mike,

Do you have an interior drivers side upper door panel complete with the excuteons that go from each end of the panel the pull strap ?

George

Nope. I am sorry, I do nort have any door panles left. Sorry it took so long to answer you. Work has been VERY BUSY.

Thanks
Mike

MY3TTYPES said:
I'm curious about the tops $. Would the car they come from have good metal work around the top/winshield area? Mines rusty. Specifically the pass side? Mainly top corner of windsheild and under top area. Also, the headliner? Dash cover (between the dash and glass)?

Sorry no headliner or dash cover. As for Metal trim, that is gone as well. If you are instrested in the T TOP and Bags. The bags are in great condition. The tops lock and the Key works smooth. There is some cracking in the corner on the INTERIOR plastic trim around the glass. But the glass itself is fine.

Thank you and sorry for the delay

ryeguy87GN said:
I need a drivers side t-top trim with the lock for a GN. I do not need the whole t-top just the trim piece. Email me at rye_24@hotmail.com

Sorry, but I do not want to sell just that trim. The t-tops would be almost unsellable then. But thank you.

x t-top said:
Sorry no headliner or dash cover. As for Metal trim, that is gone as well. If you are instrested in the T TOP and Bags. The bags are in great condition. The tops lock and the Key works smooth. There is some cracking in the corner on the INTERIOR plastic trim around the glass. But the glass itself is fine.

Thank you and sorry for the delay
You didn't say what you wanted for them. Shipped to 94590.

Thanks, Ed

Im looking for a computer kisck panel cover

Must be grey and have the little snap "button" to hold it in place

oldtimer said:
Mike,

George

Sorry no. Thanks for asking.

MY3TTYPES said:
You didn't say what you wanted for them. Shipped to 94590.

Thanks, Ed

Very sorry. I had a LOT of torouble shipping the other set of T-TOPS I had. The size of the box needed made the shipping very expesive. And the weight is not to little either. SO they would be pick up only.

Mike
302-584-4976

im faster said:
price for glove box, t top bags and dricer side power locl switch

Glove box is gone,

And the BAGS will only go with the T-TOPS.

Lock switch is also gone

sorry

ryeguy87GN said:
I need a drivers side t-top trim with the lock for a GN. I do not need the whole t-top just the trim piece.

Sorry, I will not just sell the plastic.