Many Parts, Some NOS

donny1973

I've sold my turbo cars and am going through what's left of my parts. Here's a link to pics of most of what I've got left, but I'm still finding stuff and will list it as I find it. In addition to what's in the pics, I've got a clean/striaght rear bumper (chrome) and new front and rear frame braces. The front and rear bumper impact strips, dash top speaker cover one set of air dams, gauge holder, K&N air filter and the boost and water temp gauge are all new and the Concert Sound stereo is was taken out of a GN in 1987 and is like new. Take a look at the pics and if you're interested in anything let me know. All parts going to Ebay this weekend.

Donny1973/GN Parts - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What size is the maf pipe and how much?
How much for the sun visor?

Do you have a rear view mirror in decent shape laying around?

Dash top speaker cover looks good.

Any breaks, cracks, nicks or boogered out holes? And what do you want shipped to 53716?

Thanks.

Any breaks, cracks, nicks or boogered out holes? And what do you want shipped to 53716?

Thanks.

It's new, perfect shape, never installed. I paid $140, will sell for $110. I'll have to figure out shipping and let you know.

Donny

What size is the maf pipe and how much?
How much for the sun visor?

Do you have a rear view mirror in decent shape laying around?

I think the MAF pipe is 3" but I'll verify and get back to you. The lighted visors are $30 for the pair. I have a rear view mirror, I'll check the condition.

I've had several inquiries about buying the whole parts lot, this would be my preference. I can have everything delivered to the BPG in August free of charge. This would be the best solution if you can get there to pick it up. I just added up what I have into all the parts, including the frame braces, rear bumper and a powermaster system which aren't pictured and it's over $2100, not including shipping. I'll sell everything for $1000 obo delivered to BPG. You can call me at 561-213-2048 if you'd like.

Here's what I've found so far;
Front and rear impact strips - NOS
Dash speaker cover - NOS
Air dam set - NOS
Guage pod - New
VDO boost gauge - New
VDO water temp gauge (haven't found sender or bracket) - New
Rear frame braces (not pictured) - New
Front frame braces (not pictured) - New
K&N air filter for stock housing - New
'87 Grill w/lower baffle
3" chrome MAF pipe
Intercooler shroud
Repro intercooler scoop
Used air dam set
T-top trim pieces
A-pillar trim set
Sun visors
Concert sound stereo (like new, removed from GN in 1987)
Three pieces rubber baffle set
Right side turbo inner fender
Chrome rear bumper (not pictured)
Take out Powermaster set up (not pictured)
Turbo speedo cluster w/bezel
Aftermarked adjustable intercooler scoop

Thanks,
Donny

I'd like to get prices on the following:

Front and rear impact strips - NOS
Rear frame braces (not pictured) - New
Front frame braces (not pictured) - New
-Which braces are these exactly?
A-pillar trim set
-Are these for a t-top car?
Turbo speedo cluster w/bezel

I could most likely have someone pick them up at the BPG event. Thanks for your time.