You can type here any text you want

Map Ecu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What I thought was neat was the ability to go and learn your MAF and then simulate it. And do it in a 3D format. Yes it still requires a chip.. but neat non-the less

I didnt bring this up as a point of financial.. If it were 400 would it make a difference?

Just thought it was cute other makes were having MAF issues as well. So much so a company makes a product like this.

How well it works.. man who knows. But those laptop images appear pretty cool.

Originally posted by Razor
I didnt bring this up as a point of financial.. If it were 400 would it make a difference?

For some of us finances are an issue.

In most cars the MAF pegs well before max boost, so you're not going to really be able to learn much from it, other then the easy to do parts of the cal anyway, IMB.

The MAP ECU is for Karman Vortex cars only. It has no temperature compensation for the Speed Density function, since that is done in the ECU of the rice-rockets that use it.

The unit is 'nice' but expensive.

I experimented with speed density conversion hardware about 10 years ago, but it was way ahead of its time......

On a GN, speed density just doesn't have the advantages it used to.....

Bob

Thanks Bob for explaining it.. too good to be true :)

Back under my rock :D

Back