You can type here any text you want

March 11Th "Can't wait to be free"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is my official start of spring I don't care what anybody says!!

I want it to be warm. So tired of endless subfreezing temps. On and on and on. Argh.

I didn't get to work on my truck until late this afternoon and it was nice to be able to change the plugs after 7 PM and use natural sunlight rather than a drop light.(y)

Only thing I hate about the time change is the infatuations I have for all kinds of clocks....got them everywhere, new ones, antique ones, watches, microwave, stove, coffee machine, clocks in every room of the house plus 6 or 7 in the garage, plus in the cars......and it's ME that has to reset every damn one of them twice a year. It drives me crazy, and usually, around Christmas time, there's one clock that I missed setting......this infatuation with clocks may have something to do with my infatuation of all kinds of guages. But, jeez, what a pain in the ass!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Got to work at 7 and it was still dark. FAIL! Also it's 65 today and going to get down to the 20's mid week. Can't take this bi-polar weather anymore! :mad:

Made love to the GF at midnight last night. Set the clock while I was doing it.

When I was done, the clock said I had gone an hour and thirty seconds................

Made love to the GF at midnight last night. Set the clock while I was doing it.

When I was done, the clock said I had gone an hour and thirty seconds................

Congratulations! A world record is always nice to own!:LOL:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Not good after coming off a 75 hr work week, stupid construction industry insists on starting at the ass crack of dawn too, well screw that I'm running the current job n pushed start time to 7:30 instead of 6:30 for today :cool:

Back