Mark Hueffman's 3" Downpipe with TurboSmart external gate

TTipe

Snake Skinner
Will this downpipe package with T/A headers so that plug access is not a nightmare? How much inner fender trimming is required if any?

I’m sure it’s the same pipe GN1 sells if so you will need the sledge hammer provision for it to fit right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a houston downpipe & T/A headers. Think I'm better off closing up the internal gate appendage on my houston d/p?

I have TA Performance headers and a GN1 Performance 3" external wastegate downpipe on my current car.
Plug wires and plug access is good to go on the passengers side, driver side is the same, due to the factory oval wiring harness channel. I did not have to do any inner fender trimming, the downpipe fit perfectly with no clearance issues. Even though the downpipe had plenty of clearance on the floorpan to firewall pinch weld, I did hammer it down, just because it's evil and had to go. :) The downpipe is close to the inner fender, but so far no signs of melting. I also have RJC's HD motor brace so the engine does not rock over under WOT.

IMG_20180410_181855101.jpg

IMG_20180304_184329755.jpg

-Patrick-