You can type here any text you want

Mark Jackson 17 row intercooler for TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jicaju

Jicaju
I have a Mark Jackson 17 row intercooler made for a TTA for sale. I bought this from Rob Crisafulli. Comes with scoop, front air dam, hoses, and mounting hardware. It hangs no lower than stock scoop. Razor knows about this intercooler maybe he will chime in. Items are in VGC. $650.00 +shipping. I found a brand new Dequick FMIC still in bow and could not pass it up. I will try to post pics.

Thanks Michael 336-682-3232 call if your interesed

Here is some pics. It came with this radiator hose but I did not need to use it on the TTA. This is a very nice piece.

Thanks Michael

That's a nice piece. You should have it polished. I just got mine back. Not on the car yet. Let us see it when you get it in. I'm curious about the fit. I'd kinda like to locate one myself.
intercooler.jpg

I don't think you read the first post, this intercooler was in my car for about a year. Fit was fine, but I found a FMIC that is going to be install. This intercooler is for sale. I know this is not the right forum but I firgured since this is for a TTA it would be alright. As far as for polishing I don't care much for the bling I like the zing better.

I don't think you read the first post, this intercooler was in my car for about a year. Fit was fine, but I found a FMIC that is going to be install. This intercooler is for sale. I know this is not the right forum but I firgured since this is for a TTA it would be alright. As far as for polishing I don't care much for the bling I like the zing better.

Woops, yeah didn't read it carefully. I like it and if I had more money to blow on toys this year I may consider it, but I gotta work with what I have. You shouldn't have a problem selling it. Try turbotransam.com. Someone posted a similiar stretch IC for a TTA and it sold within about 3 weeks. Good luck with it.:smile:

Intercooler

Did y6ou have any problem with it dragging on the ground? How about when you went over a curb or an approach to a driveway?

Jeasen

Mike, you should mention that the car picked up almost .5 sec in the 1/8 with no other changes. Mike is a standup guy and the intercooler fit is great. Good luck with the sale Mike!

Mike Banas

I have a Mark Jackson 17 row intercooler made for a TTA for sale. I bought this from Rob Crisafulli. Comes with scoop, front air dam, hoses, and mounting hardware. It hangs no lower than stock scoop. Razor knows about this intercooler maybe he will chime in. Items are in VGC. $650.00 +shipping. I found a brand new Dequick FMIC still in bow and could not pass it up. I will try to post pics.

Thanks Michael 336-682-3232 call if your interesed

I will give you $100 more than what you paid for the frontmount ;)

I'll take $5000.00 bucks if you really want it.;) But seriously she fits like a glove. Tony Dequick might have been a crook but he made some nice shiot!

Back