You can type here any text you want

May be moving soon to Jacksonville NC

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

I may have to move soon and want to meet and get to know some Turbo Buick Guy around that place. Someone that can help out and teach me more about working on and tuning my car.

I lived there for a year. Not my kind of town. If your not in, then you'll find it hard to live there. I was not in, so you will find it ok. But as far as info, I would rather you send me a PM. Lots of cars and a nice group of car guys there. I do miss the few people I met there. I still go there from time to time to meet up with them. Perhaps I will see you at Jersey Mikes one weekend. You will find out what that means when you get there. And don't race the guy with the Viper. Waste of time. He will race anyone just to talk.

BWR is about 30 mins north, stop by and see the guys!

hey man im up the road from you stationed on cherry point. Im deployed right now but will be back in the summer time hopefully. Im no expert, but ive got my motor all torn apart and will be putting it back together( or at least trying to) when i get back, so it could be a good learning experiance if you havent dove inside your motor yet.

Theres a 1/4 mile track right by you there, and theres a few buicks in the new bern area. Theres also plenty of guys around the surrounding area that have given me great info through PM's.

Ill be glad to see another GN around woopin on all the LCPL's dream cars, everyone owns mustangs that are fast;)

They got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here i come Jacksonville:mad:, Thank guys the good old corps got me.:mad: So I will be looking you all up in June.

Back