You can type here any text you want

Maybe selling the Turbo T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tta1401

Don't know if I want to and I don't know for how much. She has a blown HG, a scratch on the right rear fender and the right rear bumper filler has a hole where the plate is (underneath). She has over 160K on her but couldn't tell! It was Clay Marlow's old car. Here are some pics from his site: http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/silverT/ She still looks that good! Been garaged since I had her. So, should I keep her or should I sell her? How much? I don't want too :( but I have no time to fix or even a place to fix it (garage is too small and apartment complex won't leven let me do that major of work! :mad: ).

Thanks,

*Note*- She won most votes for the 2003 Buick Calender/November Car

Attachments

• buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 268
That decision is ultimitely left up to you, but damn... nice car. I would keep it and fix her up, you'll just regret getting rid of it later. :)

my 2 cents worth

I would say to keep it, but only if u drive the car frequently. If not then sell it to someone who is gonna take good care of it and is going to enjoy it. Really clean cars are getting far and few between. U might not be able to find another on like that.

hey

what are you asking for the car pm me with how much you want for it if you do sell it.

I say sell it. If you don't have the time to fix it or enjoy it then don't let it rot.

Instead of PMing everyone...just post a ball park price of what you are looking for and see what happens.

Obviously needing major repair you cannot expect to get premium price for it.

Let us know.

WOW that looks fast..is it still painted that camo color?with that pointy thing on the front? :biggrin:

I am going to talk it over w/ the wife again. I have one more year left in the military and if I can't figure out a way to fix her before then, I will sell. I won't take anything less than 5G's for her. I just hope that if I sell it that she will be w/ a good custodian. ;)

Now I will sell my fighter plane for around 350G's! :biggrin:

Okay, I talked to the wife and she says to keep it because she knows how much I love the car. Thats enough for me. She says I can use our tax refund for a rebuild. :biggrin: Sorry for waisting y'alls time.

Thanks

tta1401 said:
Okay, I talked to the wife and she says to keep it because she knows how much I love the car. Thats enough for me. She says I can use our tax refund for a rebuild. :biggrin: Sorry for waisting y'alls time.

Thanks
thats why you married her right ;) ,good luck,its a beauty...its only money :biggrin:

Back