You can type here any text you want

Mease SLIC Brackets?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
I have a Mease 24+- row I am installing but I only have the ds bracket. Does anyone have a pic of the pass side bracket and where it bolts to? The guy I bought it from is looking for the bracket but I may have to fab one.
And yes I searched. The best pic I found was in the old GMHTP article but no clue of where it bolts too.
Thanks

I got it in and partially mounted, what a PITA by myself! Then of course it starts pouring rain.

Is it possible to post a photo of the bracket in the article?
It might trigger someone's memory.
I have a Mease 15 row and would love to see photos of your set up.

The flat bracket looks like the V4 one on my WE4.

My Mease 15 row on the GN used a notched/cut stock bracket.

2016-12-06 09.12.33.jpg
For future reference:

Great pic, helps a lot! Fabbing with a piece of aluminum and when I am done and it works I will make one from steel.

Great pic, helps a lot! Fabbing with a piece of aluminum and when I am done and it works I will make one from steel.
By any chance is the bracket like the bracket for the PTE SLIC. My engine builder ending up having to fab up one for me because the original aluminum broke.

One more pic. just for reference.

Attachments

• 20150607_193410.jpg
    20150607_193410.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
Back