Media Blast cabinet Wanted

87Turboid

Hello there so I'm looking for a media blast cabinet for cleaning up parts, here's what I'm looking at. Called my local blasting contractor and he wanted 150 dollars min per hour, I think I'll get my own. Show me yours guys what you use or suggest. Any info appreciated. BLAST ON!!

Attachments

• Blast cabinet.jpg
    Blast cabinet.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 120
I have the Eastwood like in your pic. Works fine but I have nothing to compare it to. There are utube videos on how to improve the one from Harbor Freight.

The one from Harbor Freight can be bought pretty cheap. And the gun it comes with doesn't work for anything. It won't even draw the HF course walnut shells. (and they won't take media back).

Wow Pronto nice link, now thats more like it, with dust collector included. Decent! I like the overhead nozzle. Cheers

Last edited:
I've had 3 TP Tools cabinets. Well worth the price. They always have had everything I needed, for maintenance parts.
We just put another in my bud's new shop. He's impressed w/ the quality.

Everyone bags on HF. I have one and paid $150 for it. You can find them on CL all day for $50-$120. Just bought one last week for my BIL BNIB for $50.
The only thing I would say is put it together with good silicone so there it no leaks. Upgrade the gloves. Watch the videos on YouTube and get the upgrade kit (pedal, gun, and sand mixer) and install glass and you will have a great cabinet.
I use mine almost daily with now issues.

I've had 3 TP Tools cabinets. Well worth the price. They always have had everything I needed, for maintenance parts.

That's wild because I looked at the ad and that cabinet seems to use the same crappy gun as the HF cabinet I started with.

What all do you have to blast?
Send it to me...I have 2 blasters. One with black oxide course sand and the other with ultra fine glass bead.
My fee wont be a fraction of $150 an hour.
PM me if you like,

What all do you have to blast?
Send it to me...I have 2 blasters. One with black oxide course sand and the other with ultra fine glass bead.
My fee wont be a fraction of $150 an hour.
PM me if you like,
Where are you at?