Melissa's "secret" 9.94 @ 138.17 combo

just signed in 102 viewing this post:eek: grumpy,russ and melissa you crack me up!! congrats on the nines. all your hard work has paid off. hat's of to you for some spectacular driving melissa:wink:grumpy and russ awesome awesome job getting done! russ you still going to tune my car sunday..congrat's guy's dickie

Dan,

I weigh 275lbs. Its slowing me down.. Do ya think Melissa could make a pass in my car. I might break the 10's.:eek: :D ;)

Amazing car, the combination is simple but just flat out rocks.

congrats on the rediculously fast street car. keep up the good work and good luck at the track.

Is the V4 modified in any way?

Trim on the turbo, and housing size?

Oh, and do you think it would be faster with a yellow top Optima? :biggrin:

67 GTQ... we have a yellow top to "try" :biggrin: stock old V4 that she has had since she was runnin mid 11s for the past 10 yeas :cool:

My hats off to you guys- That's flyin!!!!! What's it 60' & what's the suspession setup

ATR rear sway bar with UMI stock replacement control arms .. Koni shocks .. 60" was 1.46 ... we really do very little to the car between racing and street .. I am old and very lazy :cool:

Car Weight

Forget askin about the tune up, you ain't gettin it....... Get out there and RACE!

NGK UR5 plugs gapped .030

Mike, 1.46 60' off the foot brake. We got them to work a little better than BG finally.

Car weighs 3534# and with Melissa's massive 120#s puts the grand total at 3654 race weight.

guess I should have read your post before I started replying to people :p ok I am beat..

no secrets revealed so far :rolleyes:

gave ya the whols set up in the car... IF ya can't tune it stick with a stocker car :rolleyes: NO TUNING JUNK IS GOIN TO BE TOLD !!!!! 40#S OF BOOST, 32* OF TIMING , O2'S 460 ..HEY LEAN IS MEAN :p SO GO GIVE THAT A WHIRL... HAPPY NOW :confused:

Oh Russ, BTW the Optima battery is the secret piece in my combo. Not the converter.... ;)

Oh no, I'll never hear the end of that now......... Ted, your car is a work of art dude. Congrats on your win and AWESOME performance!! Always good to see the Michigan Mafia.........

gave ya the whols set up in the car... IF ya can't tune it stick with a stocker car :rolleyes: NO TUNING JUNK IS GOIN TO BE TOLD !!!!! 40#S OF BOOST, 32* OF TIMING , O2'S 460 ..HEY LEAN IS MEAN :p SO GO GIVE THAT A WHIRL... HAPPY NOW :confused:

just bustin balls! congrats to you and Russ where were you at Pinks????:cool: