Melissa's "secret" 9.94 @ 138.17 combo

HRParts Motor Mount

another part :rolleyes: HRParts left motor mount .. thanks Dave and Paul.. very nice piece :cool:

I just noticed the antenna was up.. tell Melissa to turn of the radio next time and it will go faster :D

I tried to give Dan and Russ a relay in BG.. They refused it and said it would slow them down... go figure..lol

Grumpy,

What was all the times on the time slip?

Ill pry it from her and scan it :p

I tried to give Dan and Russ a relay in BG.. They refused it and said it would slow them down... go figure..lol

hey we tried it :p found a bad wire in the hot wire kit :mad: when we got home .. save us a spot near you guys so we can listen for speed secrets :biggrin:

Grumpy runs so fast because he has indexed & cut spark plugs.;)
He also has the brakes set up for "no drag" when the brake pedal is released.;)
The wheel alignment is also set with the front of the car up in the air like its going down the track. Toe-in with the nose of the car up is just dragging the tires down the track.;)
The headers have been drilled out on the bottom side so they can be ported where they are welded to the "log" and then re-welded back up with a plug.;)
The front wheel bearings have been loosened to eliminate drag.;)
The rear end carrier and pinion bearings been loosened so they don't have any "drag" on them also.;)
EVERYTHING that flows air has been ported and gasket matched PERFECT for maximum airflow.;)

Grumpy,

I must have hit the nail on the head with my last post since you haven't denied anything on my list as being not done to Melissa's car.:D:p

Nice effort Grumpy...40# of boost takes some stones : ) Think there is any left in it?

What size MAP sensor is on the car? 5 bar?

we took off the turbo line so we could get MORE !!! who needs a MAP sensor :confused:

Grumpy,

I must have hit the nail on the head with my last post since you haven't denied anything on my list as being not done to Melissa's car.:D:p

those are old "tricks" :p

Nice effort Grumpy...40# of boost takes some stones : ) Think there is any left in it?

ohhhh ya some left .. wait till we get the new spark plugs in
:cool:

Grumpy runs so fast because he has indexed & cut spark plugs.;)

nope

He also has the brakes set up for "no drag" when the brake pedal is released.;)

nope

The wheel alignment is also set with the front of the car up in the air like its going down the track. Toe-in with the nose of the car up is just dragging the tires down the track.;)

nope

The headers have been drilled out on the bottom side so they can be ported where they are welded to the "log" and then re-welded back up with a plug.;)

nope..plain ol stockers are doin fine

The front wheel bearings have been loosened to eliminate drag.;)
The rear end carrier and pinion bearings been loosened so they don't have any "drag" on them also.;)

couldn't be bothered

EVERYTHING that flows air has been ported and gasket matched PERFECT for maximum airflow.;)

don't know about perfect BUT a lot of care went into the motor.. not something slapped together to give it a "whirl" to run faster .. have a RJC power plate to handle air flow :cool:

ya have to remember .. I am very lazy .. drive the car everyday so "playing with the suspension is out .. hell we just have stock replacement control arms .. now as far as the brakes...after the BS we went threw in BG as long as they are workin ya leave them the hell alone :eek: :p

ok..... today is rip some of the interior out to do the front part of the cage...anyone want to help :p