Memorial Day Specials

Dennis Kirban

As the title indicates here is a urn down on some special prices on parts we have. You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com indicating number/letter code that perks your interest. Paypal is choice of payment.
I don't do photos I deal in accurate descriptions.

Here goes:

5-A I got five available good used original powermaster brake bowls. Appearance wise rate a 7 on a scale of 1-10. Great to have as a spare. Pressure tested good. Price is $60 each includes UPS ground shipping to basic 48 states.

5-B I got used powermaster brake switches. 2 for $22.95. Your gamble that 1 or maybe both are good. Buy 5A pay just $15 extra for the 2 used brake switches. Think I got 6 or 8 of them.

5-C For any Turbo Regal I got 2 of the refurbished upgraded lower steering shafts. This is the hot ticket to eliminate the rag joint. Clean install. Price is $119.95 includes UPS.. I got 2 left in stock.

5-D For a Turbo Regal with a burgundy interior I got a reproduction billet horn ring that I did in burgundy prior to installing the fake buttons still has crinkle finish. Price is $45 includes UPS to your door for the 48 states. One only.

5-E SImilar to above only this is for a blue interior. Trick is I did these before I installed the fake buttons. These are metal won;t crack. Again $45 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. One only.

5-F For any 1985-1987 Grand National I got a pair of the embroidered headrest with power six logo and Grand National words done many years ago like new. Has zipper back original black pallex material replaces your stock power six embroidered headrest covers. Pair $175 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

5-G For any year Turbo Regal I have a factory am/fm radio NO CASSETTE option powers up on am/fm the price is just $29.95 which includes shipping to basic 48 states. It looks mint.

5-H Brand New Kirban Reunion T shirt from 1991 size XXL plus Reunion dash plaque from 1992, and our Reunion dash plaque from this year 2017 all 3 items for $50 includes UPS to basic 48 states.

5-J Own a WE4 or a 1987 Turbo-T with the grey interior I have the original Empress grey seat material. Has C & A code on the back for Collins and Aikman. Price is $150 per yard which includes UPS to the basic 48 states. I think I got like 10 yards available. Rare stuff...

5-K Own a 1985, 1986, or 1987 Grand National or GNX I got various lengths of the real original grey pallex seat material. Small pieces only enough to do one or both front bucket seats the grey portion only. email me for prices. Roughly $185 per yard No reproduction matches exactly the real dated 1986-1989 original grey pallex. Either in color feel, or pattern.

Enjoy your holiday and thank a Vet.....

Pause and reflect how fortunate we are to live in America........

denniskirban@yahoo.com