Meth/H20, Need Advice from the Experts

Blown97Cobra

Ok..so I have a 97 Cobra and I'm going to be installing a meth/h20 injection kit to help cool things down. I really am concerned with 2 things, one of which I got some advice from you guys already.

The first was concerning the BOV and whether or not the meth/h2o would hurt it. It's a Vortech Mini-Race Bypass and it is all metal, nothing rubber or plastic about it. any more thoughts on whether or not I should be concerned???

Second, I was wondering if am I spraying too far from the TB? I need to keep the nozzle before the IAT (this way the computer automatically adjusts timing for me) so I really don't have any other options unless I splice into the IAT in order to expand it's length. Now I really can't get a pic up here so just let me know if distance from the TB is really a concern. We're talking maybe 2 ft of piping it has to go to, to get to the TB after I spray??

Thoughts??? Am I spraying too far?? Will the BOV get corroded??

Thanks is Advance,
Mike

Why cant you spray before the throttle body, whereby the BOV is not an issue?

Are you running a Kenne Bell blower? The eatons are rumored to have an issue with delamination. I dont know if this is true, maybe you could share some input.