Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

Man you guys are some kind of antsy. It was posted above that should receive by the tenth. With the big storm that went through I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed another day or two.

Isn't this how group buys go? Wait until a large group is together so that you get the best price before placing the order?

I wish my set had gone to somebody that "needed them faster". I fully expected to wait at least a month and wound up with them in 3 days go figure.

They were shipped this weekend.
They should be rolling in to people in a day or two.

I'll check when I get home.

D

I apologize for any delay. All I can do is pass on what I have been told. That being that all orders have been turned in to Mickey Thompson and we should be getting our tires early this week. Please continue being patient I am sure we will all be getting our orders soon.

Thanks Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has any concerns feel free to call Gary at 716-692-8222

No concerns here. Mine arrived today. I can’t wait to see the look on my girl when she see’s them in the living room. :eek::eek::eek:

D

20150309_193101.jpg

Ordered my 295/55 15 last Saturday February 28, UPS delivered 4 days later Wednesday March 4, but no bad weather

I went to K&S today. Gary and I called and spoke with Amy from Mickey Thompson. All tires are in transit. It was later in the day and she was going to Email me the tracking info. I'm expecting it tomorrow. The way there shipping is set up is all tires are sent to distribution centers and then shipped from there. Please hang in there gentlemen. Thanks again for your patience.

Bill

Bill, your energy and time is really appreciated on this group buy. Don't let the whiny chingadero's get you down or keep you from doing it again! Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words. I just want everyone to be happy!

Got mine 325/50R/15 in this morning.

Bill I can not thank you enough for putting all this together!!!

Thank you again Ross

Hey Bill - Still waiting here in IL but your work is appreciated very much sir. Please sent me the tracking info when you have it. Thanks.