Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

Actually I lied. Found out they came yesterday but I wasn't at the shop yesterday. That's fast service right there. Thanks for putting this together!

WOW! That was fast! I don't know if anyone else received theirs yet?

Thank you, Bill

It would be great to have a tracking number.

D

Edit. My card was charged on the 24th. 2 days ago.
That's a good sign of the tires arriving soon.

Last edited:
I would hate to ask that guy to send out tracking numbers. Make something like this too big of a pain and they aren't likely to do it again

My CC was charged on Feb 12 and still have not got them yet.o_O

The initial order was turned in to Mickey Thompson this Monday. We were trying to hold out on putting the order in too soon to try to reach the 40 tire discount. We are at 30 as of now. I have about 4-5 guys that may put in last minute orders. Hopefully they order so we all will get the better price. We should all be seeing our tires in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't have to notch your frame with the 295 if your rear is centered and lips are rolled or cut. I had a finger of space with my 295s on a 15x10 with 4.5 bs.

Now going to a 295 55 16 with my 9.5 inch gta rims. Hoping they fit as well.

UPDATE: AT THIS TIME WE ARE AT 32 TIRES SOLD!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE ORDERED!

IN APPRECIATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ORDERED THE VENDOR HAS AGREED TO EXTEND THIS DEAL UNTIL THE END OF THIS WEEK!
BASICALLY WE NEED 4 MORE PEOPLE TO ORDER TO HIT THE MAGIC NUMBER OF 40. AT THAT POINT EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY ORDERED WILL SHARE IN THE ADDITIONAL SAVINGS.

THERE ARE SEVERAL GUYS WHO EXPRESSED INTEREST SO I THINK WITH THE EXTENSION IT MIGHT HAPPEN.

Gary is working on updating me on the shipping. I should have that info later today.