Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

Who else besides Achalmersman has received their tires?

just checking.

D

Its been almost a month and l still have not received my tires. I will think long and hard before I will get in on another group buy like this.

No offense guys, but the original post stated that the order was 3/1. Just because you placed the order earlier, it didn't mean that the tires would be shipped that day. It takes a lot of time to get something like this accomplished and everyone should be reasonable with the shipping. If it went as originally posted the tires might be going out today so if they already shipped it's a plus.

You are correct.

I only asked because someone stated having received their tires.

This is a great thing Bill did here.

D

Last edited:
Sorry guys didn't mean to start anything. I'm sure you will get them. Probably something weird because mine were an odd size? The DOT numbers are almost a year old. Maybe mine had been sitting in stock? I wasn't worried because time isn't what will kill these tires lol

Sorry guys didn't mean to start anything. I'm sure you will get them. Probably something weird because mine were an odd size? The DOT numbers are almost a year old. Maybe mine had been sitting in stock? I wasn't worried because time isn't what will kill these tires lol

I order the same tires as you dido_O. I'm just saying:love:

I just spoke with the vendor that we are using for the tire buy. All orders have been sent in directly to Mickey Thompson. I'm not sure what the holdup is. I am told that we should be getting our tires soon. This week or early next week. I apologize about the delay but am trying. Thanks for being patient. Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the new deadline can we get a real number % or $$ on the next tier? I would think this would motivate the ones on the fence..............

UPDATE

I was told today that all orders will be sent out tomorrow. We should all receive our tires by the 10th. I'm sorry for the delay. Thanks you all for being patient. Bill

UPDATE:

AS OF NOW WE ARE AT 36 TIRES ORDERED! I HAVE ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS ORDERING TOMORROW. THAT WILL PUT US AT 38.

THERE COULD ALSO BE A COUPLE LAST MINUTE GUYS HOPEFULLY!

Anybody get their tires? It's been close to a month since I was charged, I'm two days away of canceling.