Mickey Thompson "GROUP BUY" tire sale DRAG RADIALS, SLICKS, ETC

I'm thinking of ordering. I have 16" x 8" GTA's. Car is lowered an 1", lips are rolled, I have 1" hub adapters to push wheels out to fill out wheel wells as I have GNX flares too. Contemplating between the MT Street ET 255/50/16s and 295/50. Any recommendations from guys running these?

I'm thinking of ordering. I have 16" x 8" GTA's. Car is lowered an 1", lips are rolled, I have 1" hub adapters to push wheels out to fill out wheel wells as I have GNX flares too. Contemplating between the MT Street ET 255/50/16s and 295/50. Any recommendations from guys running these?

I'm thinking you should ask this question in the wheel and tire thread. Personally I like the biggest tire I can fit. I run 275/50-15 but on 8 x 15 wheels. I don't have spacers or lips rolled. I would think the 295/50-16 should fit your setup nicely. They are about 1.5" wider than the 255/50
Maybe this link will help?

http://m.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos
Let me know what you decide on.
Thanks Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That calculator is really cool. Let me do some thinking and measuring. What are the prices on the 255 and 295's.
I read thru the thread but it looks like you hit another tier and so not sure. Or maybe you are about to.

Pn/3794r 295/60-16 MT ET street radial II (list price $228) our price $210. You save $36.00 The street radial II tire is a little different tread pattern. PM thrlskr if you want some advice on these. He ordered this same tire and has a lot of knowledge.

I'm thinking you should ask this question in the wheel and tire thread. Personally I like the biggest tire I can fit. I run 275/50-15 but on 8 x 15 wheels. I don't have spacers or lips rolled. I would think the 295/50-16 should fit your setup nicely. They are about 1.5" wider than the 255/50
Maybe this link will help?

http://m.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos
Let me know what you decide on.
Thanks Bill

Pn/3793r 255/50-16 (list $219) your price $211 save $16

Thanks for the time spent on this.................. any way of determining the next or best tier pricing for a group willing to order 4 tires? Any close addl. % to the prices we have been seeing will be helpful

Thanks for the time spent on this.................. any way of determining the next or best tier pricing for a group willing to order 4 tires? Any close addl. % to the prices we have been seeing will be helpful

I will check into it. I really need to know the tire sizes though as they are discounted differently depending on which tire type and size.

Thanks Bill

275 / 60 X 15 (2) 255 / 60 X 15 (2) at this time. New tier may accelerate more?

Last edited:
275 / 60 X 15 (2) 255 / 60 X 15 (2) at this time. New tier may accelerate more?

I called Gary at K-S auto who we are getting our tires through. Unfortunately the pricing we have at this point is the lowest he can do. He assured me that "if" we hit the 40 tire mark that everyone who has ordered will get the better price. If you place your order we will be at 34! Hopefully (I think we will) have a few more people order.

Thanks Bill

I called an hour or so ago and when I asked for the 3755R he said ugh ohh and was supposed to call me back. Haven't heard back yet

I called an hour or so ago and when I asked for the 3755R he said ugh ohh and was supposed to call me back. Haven't heard back yet

Hmm. I don't know why that happened. I am sure they will call you back. If not let me know and I will call them.

I was told all who ordered prior to last Friday will be going out this week.

Actually I lied. Found out they came yesterday but I wasn't at the shop yesterday. That's fast service right there. Thanks for putting this together!