Might need a coil pack and module but have a question

onefastgn

I have a MSD dis 4 box with there module under my coil pack and I'm not sure which one might be bad if not both of them I'm still having a problem with it poping at high RPM.After installing new wires.Maybe someone can help me out with a answer

Check the translator plus first. I had to bypass the 2 wires that go to the module. They control timing. Or you mite check fuel psi.

MSD

Plug in the MSD jumper into the coil pack. Or you might have set the Dip switch set wrong. Is it cutting out at about 4500 rpm?

Still have Questions

No Its still missing at 5600 rpm but I'm able to take it to the rev limit at 6200 rpm so I know its not the chip rev kicking in. I removed the MSD module from under the coil pack just to see if it was the cause.But it is still is missing after that.I'm also thinking that I may be 180 out on my cam timing.I read the tech stuff and It said to measure on a piece of tape 1.45 inchs I'm guessing thats almost 1 1/2 inchs I hope,Also I put it to the left of the top dead center mark on the balancer and then moved the balancer clockwise to that mark at 1.45 on the 0 mark on the plastic gage that tells you your timing degrees.And then rotated the cap counter clockwise until the ohm meter read 0.What I really need is to talk to someone that can walk me through the timming set up,So if anyone can help I would really appreciate it....Thanks Tony
This weekend I'm trying a different coil pack and module to see if that fixes the problem.

Id just by a new car and sell yours to me!! I got 50 cents!! I'll be thinkin of ya while Im on the Power Tour this weekend scopin the chicks!! Either that or try some coffee cans to jumper the coil!!