You can type here any text you want

Mike Ragusa runs 7.67 @178mph with his Stage2 Turbo Regal.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwmHkSFjU1Y[/YOUTUBE]

Back in the the Buick vs Ford days.

Wow that was a nice looking pass. When and where was that?? Mike:cool:

Wow that was a nice looking pass. When and where was that?? Mike:cool:

Mike,

Not sure as to when but as Herb said it looks like Etown. I'd venture to say this was during the mid 90's at one of the Buick vs Ford shootouts.

Mike,

Not sure as to when but as Herb said it looks like Etown. I'd venture to say this was during the mid 90's at one of the Buick vs Ford shootouts.

OK , I didnt recognise the name. Thought if that was this weekend in Florida testing that we had a new player. Mike:cool:

That motor was in FL this weekend...

John, So motor has been from east coast to west coast and resides near the gulf coast??? You must be Paul Harvey reincarnated!! cause!!!
Now I know --- the rest of the story!! Good day :cool:

John, So motor has been from east coast to west coast and resides near the gulf coast??? You must be Paul Harvey reincarnated!! cause!!!
Now I know --- the rest of the story!! Good day :cool:

Gary Lee to Mike Ragusa (New York) to Jason Carter (Missouri) to Shawn Miles (Idaho) to John Wilde (California) to New Owners in FL.
The motor has more miles in a truck than on the street or track...LOL:eek:

Congrats on the times. That car looked like the one I saw in Phoenix during one of the East coast Buick race 1 yr ago? Not sure, but looks like your getting it worked out. Love the color, what is the combo?

Back