MIKETY not good!

scumbags like this need to shot and hung... and not necessarily in that order.

I hope it doesn't get to that point Zac, this afternoon he claims he is going to "fix" the issue. Good news is I have a few perks with A/A and could get a few of us on a plane for nothing!

I guess there's a slim chance he screwed up the address.
I never have after 1000's of packages shipped but it's possible.

D

I hope it doesn't get to that point Zac, this afternoon he claims he is going to "fix" the issue. Good news is I have a few perks with A/A and could get a few of us on a plane for nothing!
Issue? That would be plural. Issues. Fucking turd ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must suck having to live your life looking over your shoulder all the time, wondering when the beating will happen!

Charleston area.

I was stationed there for 4 years, beautiful place. I go back frequently.

Too bad for little racist assholes that like to kill people and this aforementioned douche are ruining it's name.

That would be great 1952ray. He told me earlier that he would have this figured out by the end of today and low and behold no answer.

That would be great 1952ray. He told me earlier that he would have this figured out by the end of today and low and behold no answer.
Big surprise. He told me that 5 years ago.

I'm in Charleston and can go knock on some doors. Or I can play stupid and do some recon. Just let me know.

Someone please PM me his phone number. I have an unknown TR guy trying to trade me parts in the Charleston area that I have never met. I know most of the TR owners in the area but this guy was from Craigslist. And has a blue T Type.

So is this Justin Gunn? I’m confused. If so he deserves everything he gets.

D

Well, he did what he said he was going to and sent me the money for the parts I sent him through paypal.

What about the rest of the community he has ripped off? He's sill a piece of shit