Millen vs. Murillo! ***VIDEO***

Steve,

I sent you 2 videos, I have a couple more if you want them?

John, can you please send the videos again because I didn't get them:confused: Also, if you want while you're at it send the other videos you have of the car.

Thanks again!:) :cool:

Steve and Paul,

If my mail server does not bounce them, you should have them pretty soon.

Did you guys get the email I sent you?
I received a strange email from my server.

I didn't get the email yet.... Probably something wrong with the server....

Isn't Jason Carter from Kansas City? Seems like I remember that car from KCIR when they first built it.

Originally posted by gn1220
Isn't Jason Carter from Kansas City? Seems like I remember that car from KCIR when they first built it.

Yeah he is in Kansas City from what I heard....

OK. I saw that car make a few SCARY passes one day when they first got it running. Almost bounced off both guard rails. A friend of mine at work knows Jason pretty well and keeps me updated on the progress of that car. Guess they got it dialed in after seeing it in Florida on tv last year. Pretty wicked car.:D

Jason used to have a website with some vids of the car.... think it was carterracing.com and I saw a couple passes it made running mid 7's @190+mph!:eek: Car looks very evil with those twin turbos showing through the hood:D

Steve,

Check your email bro.
I sent the file to you and Paul.
Uploading on dial up sucks!!!

Jason Carter has some tricks under his sleeve.
It will be one fast ride coming soon.
He is going to try and make the Clash of The Titans Opener.
If not I am sure he will make the next one.

John, I don't know about Paul, but I didn't get your email yet:( Maybe you could just PM the videos to me and Paul....
Thanks!