Mint 86 Limited

85RegalLimited

On my way home from the mall , I pass the local autozone coming off the highway. Making a right turn , with the autozone being on the left,. my boy noticed a regal that was mint. So I went to autozone to find the owner. After talkin to him, he told me that it only had 19 miles on it, plastic on the seats still and the back seats and passenger seat have never been sat on. This car was absoloutley brand new right out of the factory look. Not a ding scratch or dent...nuthin. He proceeded to tell me that he got it from an old lady who had died and they were cleanin out the garage , and the guuy he was workin for asked him how much he wanted to clean it out. He said "the regal" and that was it. WOW!!! It was white with the burgundy interior. Perfect

No turbo Limiteds in 1986.

And in the end it's still a low mileage NA Regal. No worth much more than the sum of it's part and sentimental value.

There was some guy selling a Rosewood 87 non-Limited Regal with the 3.8 NA at the Daytona Turkey Run. $11,000 for a 15,000 mile car. I told him he was nukin futs. Lots of low mileage RWD Grandma cars down here in sunny retirement land. You cant keep them all low mileage forever. All's it takes is some 'playa with a wad of cash and that ride is cruzin on 24's through Miami.