You can type here any text you want

Missing 13 year old st.louis metro area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racerex1

This is a good friend of mine and I told him I would pass the word. Please help out and pass the word.

This a picture of my 13 year old daughter who has been missing since last night around midnight. Please engrain this photo in your head and if you see here please call me at 618-656-8549. I know this is a long shot but i am all out of options. We are from the Edwardsville IL area and my daughter name is Kaylee Stimson and rumor has it she is with a 23 year old man from Edwardsville/Carpenter IL area and his name is Warren Harbison.

k1kn1.jpg

Any chance they would come to Chicago?

As a father of two, I know exactly how to handle a guy like that before I lock him up? If I can be of assistance just PM me.

I dont think they would be headed there, but if I find out different I will let you know. Thanks

racerex1 - I truly hope your daughter get's back to you safely.

Good on ya Brer Rabbit:cool::wink:

It's not my daughter but a good friends. I have a 13 year old as well and don't even like to think about it. Thanks for the support though. I know he appreciates it.

Teenage girls and St.Louis are bad juju. Someone else on a different fourm had a teenage girl also go missing in st.louis, Illinois actually but St.louis was the nearest city. Ill keep an eye out for her.

I feel for that family.

One can only speculate as to wether she ran off with him willingly or not. If she was a willing participant, the trouble for the parents is just starting. I hope my daughter never does that when she gets older, because there is no doubt I would totally lose it on her and the freak.

Police still searching for 22-year-old male

Kaylee C. Stimson, the 13-year-old Edwardsville girl who was reported missing on Saturday, was found Monday night in Texas.

Edwardsville police say they received a phone call at 8:27 p.m. from the Potter County, Texas, Sheriff's Department notifying them that the girl had been found. The Potter County Sheriff's Department called Amarillo, Texas, authorities to assist them with the investigation, according to a news release from Edwardsville police.

Edwardsville police have reportedly contacted the Madison County State's Attorney's Office and federal authorities.

Kaylee is in the care of juvenile authorities in Amarillo, according to the release. Edwardsville police could not be reached for comment on Tuesday morning.

On Sunday the department reported that Kaylee's parents had contacted them with information that a family member had discovered her missing at 12:30 a.m. on Saturday.

An initial investigation led Edwardsville police to believe that she left the house on her own. There was no indication of foul play regarding her initial disappearance, Edwardsville police said at the time.

Authorities are searching for Warren D. Harbison of Edwardsville. Edwardsville police have said that Harbison had previous contact with Kaylee and "may have information about her whereabouts," according to an earlier news release. Harbison is described as a 22-year-old white male who is the registered owner of a 1989 gold Honda Accord, bearing the license registration G436788.

Anyone with information about the case should contact Edwardsville Police Investigations at 656-2131.

At least they got her back alive. %$*!$% sickos. The only consolation is that they'll have lots of fun with him in prison.

Jim

I agree with you.

Even hard core criminals have more morals than that 22 year old smuck. Once they (Prisoners) find out what he's in for, they will have a good time with him.

"Justice will be served, even if it's another bad guy dishing it out"

Or is it Dishing it in:eek:

Another Victim Of Warrens

I Just Wanted To Share With Everyone That I Am The Mother Of A Now 14 Year Old Boy That Was Molested By This Scum Warren. We Lived Across The Street And Had No Idea Of What Had Happened Until My Son Had The Need For Therapy 2 Months Ago. I Have Debated Time And Time Again If I Should Try To Prosecute But Ran Across The News Link That Told The Story Of This Little Girl And Him. It Doesnt Matter If This Little Girl Went Willingly...he Should Have Never Been Messing Around Secretly With A Little Girl. This Goes To Show..once A Pedophile Always A Pedophile. I Truly Hope God Has Heard My Cries From 2 Months Ago And Now And That He Gets Everything That Is His Rightful Punishment; And Lo And Behold If I Should Ever Run Into Him Or His Family. They Knew About This All Along....he Had Been Accused Of Molesting A Little 6 Year Old Back In 2000 Or So And Nobody Said A Word....i Found All This Out Lately...also...he Was Supposed To Be A Eagle Scout....have They Been Notified.....my Heart And Prayers Go Out To Kaylee's Family....please Let Me Know If I Can Help In Any Way....

I Just Wanted To Share With Everyone That I Am The Mother Of A Now 14 Year Old Boy That Was Molested By This Scum Warren. We Lived Across The Street And Had No Idea Of What Had Happened Until My Son Had The Need For Therapy 2 Months Ago. I Have Debated Time And Time Again If I Should Try To Prosecute But Ran Across The News Link That Told The Story Of This Little Girl And Him. It Doesnt Matter If This Little Girl Went Willingly...he Should Have Never Been Messing Around Secretly With A Little Girl. This Goes To Show..once A Pedophile Always A Pedophile. I Truly Hope God Has Heard My Cries From 2 Months Ago And Now And That He Gets Everything That Is His Rightful Punishment; And Lo And Behold If I Should Ever Run Into Him Or His Family. They Knew About This All Along....he Had Been Accused Of Molesting A Little 6 Year Old Back In 2000 Or So And Nobody Said A Word....i Found All This Out Lately...also...he Was Supposed To Be A Eagle Scout....have They Been Notified.....my Heart And Prayers Go Out To Kaylee's Family....please Let Me Know If I Can Help In Any Way....

Dont worry. Prison inmates will show him the way...

Its not too late to file charges. The statute of limitations especially concerning abuse in Illinois can run an extremely long time....

You want to make sure this guy NEVER has the opportunity to do this again...file charges.....immediately..

Back