You can type here any text you want

Mississppi Track rental

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Guys I'm goin do a track rental march 10th it will be $40.00 per car this will be closed to the public only the people you bring with you will be allowed you will be given vouchers(4) for people comin late,but this only good for a person not a car. I'm hopin for a good many buicks ,but it is open to evryone must have 70 cars pre payed by march 3rd ,so you guys let me know .
This is at HubCity Hattiesburg ,Ms.(Great Track)
you can contact me by email to get addy or call shop monday-friday 601-587-7705

thanxs Randy

Hey Guys I'm goin do a track rental march 10th it will be $40.00 per car this will be closed to the public only the people you bring with you will be allowed you will be given vouchers(4) for people comin late,but this only good for a person not a car. I'm hopin for a good many buicks ,but it is open to evryone must have 70 cars pre payed by march 3rd ,so you guys let me know .
This is at HubCity Hattiesburg ,Ms.(Great Track)
you can contact me by email to get addy or call shop monday-friday 601-587-7705

thanxs Randy

Randy, gimme a call. I'm going to work on coming up that way for this event.

Randy, Count us in, Alan and I are working a storm in south Louisiana but we should be finished by then. I hope

Jason

Man I wish I could make this, heck come March, I'll be lucky if I can get out of my own driveway with all this crazy weather.
Randy, you aught to be ashamed of yourself for taking all those locals guys money. ;) I heard all about your antics, a little bird told me. LOL...
Keep up the good work, and somebody please take some videos of this rental and a lot of pics. I've been missin me some Hub City and back home as of late.
Hub City rules...
BURNOUTRARET.jpg

RARETLAUNCH.jpg

Patrick

Hey guys hate do this something come up and the track rental is cancelled ,sorry don't shot me we willl get a new date for APRIL stay tune for further detail

Hey Patrick what up my friend good to hear from you sorry for delay reply been busy give me call or sometime at the shop we will talk .

601-587-7705

later randy

Back