You can type here any text you want

Monthly meet @ towers..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
...is This Friday. I will be looking to get there ultra early to help reserve parking. However, I will not have my GN. Anyone wanna help me reserve spots at towers. Say meet at towers @ 4:30 or so?

-Alex

no problem. I'll be there. Give me a call and let me know if you want to be there earlier. 561-703-1367. I'll ask neil,tami and noi also.

I am taking my son to the Marlins game, so I can't miss the game for the meeting.

I hope to be there after the game. Unless I get my a$$ beat on the way there by a 9 second mustang. Oh, what am I saying, 9 second mustangs don't go on the street unless they are on top of a trailer...;)

Alex are you still getting there early? Shawn don't go bringing that mustang guy in here too. I thougth at least this thread was safe;)

Watch how you talk about the Gregmiester!

He'll run 9's all over your ass!

Alex are you still getting there early?

I am still getting there ultra early, I will call you later today, once I leave work.

-Alex

Alex, I talked to neil, tami and noi and none of them can get down there early. Shawn thats ok. I'm happy with my daily driven 11's that CAN be driven to the track and home again.

Originally posted by 1of1035
Alex, I talked to neil, tami and noi and none of them can get down there early. Shawn thats ok. I'm happy with my daily driven 11's that CAN be driven to the track and home again.

hey now, i never said that, i can go early, my bed time isnt till 6!! no, j/k, all i said is i dont want to stay there two late...

i wonder if that one 'smokey the bandit' GN will be there...

-Neil

Yes its still behind taco smell but I still don't know what time I'll be there because I still haven't heard from alex

Back