You can type here any text you want

Moog front bushings ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tom h

Wondering if anyone has used these Moog front control arm bushings ... The description implies they are firmer rubber than Moog's OEM rubber, but Moog web site is vague.

And if you have used these, are the metal shells plain steel or plated steel (eg, yellowish zinc dichromate or similar)? They do have stay pretty-looking !

K6411
Upper Control Arm Bushing Or Kit
FRONT SUSPENSION
PROBLEM SOLVER - PROVIDES ADDL HANDLING BENEFITS

K6421
Lower Control Arm Bushing Or Kit
FRONT SUSPENSION
PROBLEM SOLVER - PROVIDES ADDL HANDLING BENEFITS

I've never used them but have seen them at AutoZone. They are the poly bushings. They are the black urethene in a yellow zinc shell. IIRC they used to be cheap. Better than buying the PST kit if all you need is the 4 bushings.

Darn. If these Moog parts are poly, than I want to avoid it (concerns of harshness & squeaking, even if "poly-graphite").

Too bad there isn't a front bushing equivalent of the Camaro 1LE firmer rubber bushings.

Problem solvers

great product! i have installed many of these and find they work very well. If you lowered your car you can install the upper shaft kit that gives you better adjustments for the caster and camber.

Dave

Back