You can type here any text you want

More knock after Rjc PLate

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

G NASTY

I had zero knock at wot in first. Now I'm getting 1.4 right after installing the plate. What could be my issue?

Just a thought, now you are getting more/equal air to all cylinders and now it might be leaning out. Don't see adj fuel regulator in your sig. Might need to add some fuel with adj reg. or through the chip .

Very much so does seem as tho you do not have proper fuel... I would turn the fuel pressure up a tad and see what happens... If you have an afpr then this will be free!

Boost gauge spikes to about 17 the holds at 15. Adjustable FPR is STILL on backorder. Car also has a 93 TT chip set for 17lbs. I'm also guessing the FP might be a little low.

Theres several vendors that sell FPR's. I have a Bosch I'll let go for $40.00 shipped. I'll have to look for it tonite.

Yeah, you need an adj. regulator or you can do what another member said and crush it.

I seem to remember someone on this board who did a video back in the day. Showing the regulator crushed with a small piece of wood and a hammer.

Seriously though, just wait for the adj one to show up. Those things (especially old ones) can and will split. Then you will have a nice shiney new regulator to put onto a car-b-q.

Seriously dude....just wait. Terrible advice.

Ok guys new adjust FPR is In.. 43lbs at idle line off. Still getting the same knock. Is 16# of boost to much for 93?

Ok guys new adjust FPR is In.. 43lbs at idle line off. Still getting the same knock. Is 16# of boost to much for 93?

Where are your O2s? You probably need to add a little fuel. If your O2s are good, take a little timing out.

I had to add 5% fuel to get rid of knock at 16-17lb with straight 93 octane.

Where are your O2s? You probably need to add a little fuel. If your O2s are good, take a little timing out.

I had to add 5% fuel to get rid of knock at 16-17lb with straight 93 octane.

X2! My sweetspot seems to be +6% fuel add WOT using 93 octane.

Back