More pics of the 86

buickturboman

Just a couple More Pics of the 86.
Ebay has a seller of GN and clothing I want to give a good word: SEEKME1 is the seller name. Her husband owns GNX 547. She made this jacket for me and totally happy , great quality all of her stuff and great communicator for anyone looking for nice GN stuff. :cool:

Attachments

• Grand_National resized.jpg
    Grand_National resized.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 387
  • GN7 resized.jpg
    GN7 resized.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 300
  • My Leatherman jacket.jpg
    My Leatherman jacket.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 275
  • My Leatherman jacket back.jpg
    My Leatherman jacket back.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 228
Thanks,
A neighbor kid in a an electric wheelchair gouged my other side fender and my kids scratched my lower door with his bike pedal so next year I want to get the entire car repainted and new carpet, Razer alcohol/methanol injector to maintain the boost levels I run on pump gas. The list never stops man.

American Racing ARE-as I remember, which came with the car along with the stock rims. Unfortunatly the offset isn't correct so a a spacer need to be used on the rear.

Glad to hear it. She does great work as I said. She and her husband has a GNX on Ebay for sale, but not their #547 one.

#547 probably ain't never gonna be for sale is my guess.
I told my wife when I die, just dig a big hole in the back yard and bury me in my '86 GN, wearing my new GN leatherman jacket and GN Polo shirt, my dark sun glasses and tank full of blue gas. Let's not forget a fine cigar and Direct Scan on my laptop. That'll do it. :cool: