Grey GN dash pad good condition $75.00 plus shipping

Set ttops with GM bags missing 1 handle $75.00 plus shipping

Driver side fender. Grey no rust or dents $75.00 no shipping

Chrome front bumper with signal lights, great condition $75.00 no shipping

2 cam sensors $35.00 plus shipping each

2 crank sensors $30.00 plus shipping each

set front Leir seats needing complete recover 75.00 for pair

blue T steering wheel no horn button driver condition $50.00 plus shipping

need a center console, how complete is it? what condition? pics? and also need to know location... thanks!

Roan Mtn, Tn. 37687 Console just needs cleaning but no cracks. doesn't have gear selector indicator plate, other wise complete. Came from a 85 N/A regal. I'll try to get pics of console and hood tonight.

Still trying to take pics but can't locate my camara. I checked and the console is in great shape but it is missing the gear selector and ash tray. Hood just needs to be sand blasted and redone.

I would like to trade something I have for a 5pc rear spoiler or a set of stock GN wheels.

Do you still have the parts for sale?

I am interested in a few things. How far are you from Kingston? Please let me know asap. Thanks

I am interested in a few things. How far are you from Kingston? Please let me know asap. Thanks

Kingston doesn't ring a bell to me. Is it in TN? I'm 2.5 hours from Knoxville and about 1/2 hour from Johnson City if that helps.
Thanks, Steve

What color are they and are they power?

All the Leir Seigler seats (as far as I know) were black and grey. They are leather in the center and grey cloth on the outer. They have all the lumbar supports that the standard seat doesn't have and were only produced in the 84 GN. They need complete recover.
Thanks