You can type here any text you want

Moser 12 bolt

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I thought id try to sell this local first.

This is a Moser 12 bolt setup for G body cars with Eaton posi with #800 lbs springs,carbon fiber cluches, large ford axle bearings,large ford backing plates,3.42 gears,33 spilne axles,girdled rear cover,4 3/4 bolt pattern,long hardend wheel studs,setup for coil over or stock springs,Moser yoke..This unit has 10 to 15 passes on it and is like new inside.New it was $2750.00 and i will take $2000,00 obo.
Here is a link to Moser and with the upgrades you can see what it costs new..

Moser Engineering

I also have a set of 12" wide centerline wheels for this with used slicks

Any trades considered? do you have any pics of it and the 12" centerlines? what backspacing on the 12" rims? very interested-thanks

We talked about it but never really made a deal? I will call you but i need some money to help fund the money pit :eek:

Comes with sway bar and coil over shock mounts in picture

Attachments

• P1010027.jpg
    P1010027.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 213
  • P1010028.jpg
    P1010028.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 217
Not sure what BS the wheels are but i would think its 5" :confused: You cant get much more than that with stock frame rails even notched like the car was;)

thanks Geno, but that a bit out of my price range...whats my price range, i dont know yet...im just playing it by ear right now..im just waiting for the right rear to catch my eye ;) ...then i'l have to snatch it up...you wouldnt happen to be selling coilovers though would ya?.keep me posted thanks

Back