Mother's "BACK TO BLACK" Product

BEATAV8

The Engine Whisperer
Was at Farm and Fleet last night and picked up a bottle of this product. It's supposed to protect and beautify black exterior trim (vinyl, plastic, rubber). I tried it on my headlight bezels and grill. It's sorta like Armor-All but it doesn't leave a greasy mess. Pretty neat stuff, gives all the black a nice sheen without making it too glossy.

I have not been that impressed with the Back To Black product. It did not seem to last more than a week or two. I've used the Mother's Plastic Polish on the headlight bezels and grille and have been really impressed with the results.

I like to use the Back-to-Black on my car....doesn't seem to last after the next wash but it looks great before that. Does wonders on the outer black part of the T-Tops.

Steve

not bad stuff not very durable but it still is great for prepping before a show
i use it on a whole ton of trim and stuff

Hey I found out this back to black stuff lasts pretty long so long as the car never comes out of the garage...:D

I hate winter.

I'm gonna give that Zaino a try. Plenty of time to spend on waxing.

winter

The ONLY complaint I have with the Zaino product is it forever to dry in these temperatures. I think they make a curing sauce for their polishes. A little off topic but........... Drew