You can type here any text you want

Motor For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

278cikiller

I have a std bore long Block 109 motor for sale used one summer this motor was not a the track at all,It has ARP Rod bolts , main studs & head studs ported heads with new valve seals new springs new rings new bearings 208/214 flat taped cam new lifters , 1"1/2 alum spacer with power plate cam censer, This motor does not come with headers, front pulley on harmonic balancer , and fly wheel crank is 10/10 ,This motor has about 4000km on it.From dog house to oil pan $3700.00 plus the ride , Ill will build the crate for free that's no problem or I can delver it too one of the three boards. Niagara Falls, Detroit, or Quebec board, I do have pics i can send to your e-mail thanks.

PS this is a drop in motor and turn key Its timed and primed , You would just have to change the oil.

Her are 2 pics of this motor that's up for sale, The first pic is the motor i just did for this customer.

Attachments

• buick engine 017.jpg
    buick engine 017.jpg
    973.8 KB · Views: 177
  • buick engine 018.jpg
    buick engine 018.jpg
    978 KB · Views: 152
  • buick engine 020.jpg
    buick engine 020.jpg
    995.8 KB · Views: 145
Back