You can type here any text you want

MT DR on a 16 inch rim? What is largest available?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
What would be the largest MT DR that would fit on a 16x8 or 10in rim? I know they came out with a few new sizes and was wondering if anyone was using them on their 16 in wheels. Thanx...

Haven't tried any myself but I wouldn't try to fit anything bigger than the 295 that they offer.

MT came out with a new 16" one. think it's 28" tall 10.5" wide. I just got M&Hs for the Mazda.. 28"s tall 8.8"s wide (tight fit) :cool:

MT came out with a new 16" one. think it's 28" tall 10.5" wide. I just got M&Hs for the Mazda.. 28"s tall 8.8"s wide (tight fit) :cool:

What are the dimensions on that new 16? Is it available in a 295-50 or 60?

Attachments

• MH drag radial.jpg
    MH drag radial.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 158
It was my understanding that the MT were superior.

thats how I feel BUT I needed 16" ones and TALL and the MT's wouldn't fit.. I believe MTs are 1" or 1.5" wider than these. Figured I would give em a whirl :cool:

thats how I feel BUT I needed 16" ones and TALL and the MT's wouldn't fit.. I believe MTs are 1" or 1.5" wider than these. Figured I would give em a whirl :cool:

I was doing some research on the internet and it seems that a lot of people are runnen the M&H on the street and cutten really good 60ft's at the track. People also stated that they are actually softer then the MT.

I don't know how true that is but it seems like they will get the job done better then the Nittos could ever dream of.

I got em from Summit.. $193 each.. Ill have them mounted next week . Oh on Mazda rims :p

Attachments

• M an H 2.jpg
    M an H 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 78
Back