You can type here any text you want

MT Drag Radials on Cragar 8" rims

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GSX-PKV

For sale: 2 255-60-15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials - only 5 runs on them - mounted on 8", 3 1/2" backspacing Cragar aluminum wheels in nice condition. These fit perfect on my T-Type on these wheels. Centers of wheels were originally matte silver and I painted them gold to match my other wheels. The painted area could be stripped or repainted to any color.

$400 pick up only. Located near Michigan City, IN. If interested email me at paulvilser@sbcglobal.net or call 219-776-9660 Thanks, Paul

Attachments

• MTdragradials.jpg
    MTdragradials.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 896
  • MTdragradialsWheels.jpg
    MTdragradialsWheels.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 812
not interested in seperating them ?...i need tires & shipping to Ga:)

Thanks for the inquiry. I'd like to sell them together and will accept any fair offer, but don't want to deal with unmounting and shipping them.

I saw a couple new 255/60/15 mickey thompson drag radials on ebay if that will be helpful to you.

For sale: 2 255-60-15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials - only 5 runs on them - mounted on 8", 3 1/2" backspacing Cragar aluminum wheels in nice condition. These fit perfect on my T-Type on these wheels. Centers of wheels were originally matte silver and I painted them gold to match my other wheels. The painted area could be stripped or repainted to any color.

$400 pick up only. Located near Michigan City, IN. If interested email me at paulvilser@sbcglobal.net or call 219-776-9660 Thanks, Paul

Pick them up for $325

Tires and wheels! Pick them up for $275

Attachments

• MTtires.jpg
    MTtires.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,456
Back