You can type here any text you want

Muncie, IN Buick track rental October 8th roll call

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

Here's the deal:
For 40 cars, the price is $1500 on a Wednesday. That works out to $37.50/car. That does not include if we charge a $5 spectator fee...which would help in bringing the per car fee down. This will get us t&t from 10 to 10 (12 hours!) We'd like to make it an all Buick field, but may let in any decent car to make the 40 car count.

The date of October 8th is not definite. Post up what you prefer or any suggestions.

The New Muncie Dragway > Home

I have been told there is NO track tech, so you guys without the required safety equipment are OK!

So far, this is the list I have for this date:
1.) KevinB
2.) Tim LeMay
3.) Tom Robison
4.) Kip A
5.)

sounds good

You might want to mention that the regular Wednesday T & T crowd will be coming in the gates @ 5 PM. So I'm assuming you will have it to yourself from 10-5. I probably won't participate, but could inform others to help the count. Non-TRs, but good guys. Best of luck.

Thanks Lee!

So far, this is the list I have for this date:
1.) KevinB
2.) Tim LeMay
3.) Tom Robison
4.) Kip A
5.) Scott Simpson
6.) DragulaGN ???
7.)
???=maybe

Let me know if you need some extra funds Kevin..I'll pay for my car..even if I dont make it.:cool:

1.) KevinB
2.) Tim LeMay
3.) Tom Robison
4.) Kip A
5.) Scott Simpson
6.) DragulaGN ???
7.) Steve Hughes
8.)
???=maybe

Let me know if you need some extra funds Kevin..I'll pay for my car..even if I dont make it.:cool:
Thanks! I will start a fund as soon as we get about 15 people on this list.

muncie

kevin. if my car is still running ill be there. ill ask some ford people if they want to come and play that is if you want them,

kevin. if my car is still running ill be there. ill ask some ford people if they want to come and play that is if you want them,

Sure! The more cars the better.....and cheaper:)

1.) KevinB
2.) Tim LeMay
3.) Tom Robison
4.) Kip A
5.) Scott Simpson
6.) DragulaGN ???
7.) Steve Hughes
8.) Kevin Hess
9.) odell4o8

I might bring my daughter's T-type if i don't have a job by then......

Peace WildBill

I had an all Buick Race with over $1200.00 in prize money in June..........

I'd be interested in going

Anyone going that knows how to tune up and tinker on a N/A 455?

My daughter Emily & I would to actually take my 455 Regal on a full 1/4 mile pass.

I was at Wil Bill's race in June......Awsome time....very well put together.
Ran the Regal on the 1/8th there.

later

Kevin,

I plan to be there. I wish we had more fall events in the cooler air.

Mike Schwab

Hi Kevin. Definitely put me down (only 90 miles from home) - :biggrin: :biggrin:. I'll also talk to Mark Jackson down the street and see if he will bring one of his cars.

Looking forward to it.

flip (Tony Thornton)

My Buick is broken. :mad:

Would I be welcome to bring my 94 Mustang GT? And if you need more cars to fill the field I have some friends here at Purdue that I am sure would want to come out but none of them have Buick Powered vehicles. I could limit the invitations to the "real" cars.

Scott
strebs@purdue.edu

Sure, bring it.

But for now, we are still working on the details. Nothing is set in stone at this point!

Back