Muscle Car Nationals car show 11/20 - 11/21

Mike, you know we're going to have issues,right!!!:eek:your coming up in my neck of the woods and claiming my all my trophies:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:Mike if i have time i'll pass by since it's only 15 minutes away from me

I got to bring the GN to this one, pimping ain't easy. Did'nt know you were so close, I don't get to claim one of yours to often. Find some time to come by. :cool:

Sweet!!!!!!! Mike, I might take a ride with the wife on Sunday....... we will see. I am just waiting for you to hook me up with few free passes!!!

Prasad

Well it's 630 cars at the event and I got the only GN. :D Judging is crucial. Led flashlights in all the crooks and cranings. I'll let you guys know what happens when it all over. Got to get out the door now, another long day.

I wish I were closer. It sounds like a great show.

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

BUICK STAGE II DISPLAY
This display will feature two of the rarest Buick Muscle Cars ever built. These 1970 Stage II G.S.'s were purpose built factory racers and are the only two known to exist. Along with these notable cars, a special collection of rare and one-off parts will be shown along with various historical items.

David
87GN

here is not avg 6 pic

Attachments

• vettfest 047.jpg
    vettfest 047.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 105
Mike it was great seeing you there yesterday You have one, oh wait two bad ass cars and I want tells you thanks from all of us for representing the turbo Buicks...... You do a lot for our small Buick community and you are a class act. We all appreciate your hard work.. I will tell you man you need give people like me tips on how to keep our cars clean and show worthy. Both of your Turbo Regals are top notch!!!

Prasad:cool:

Yes, it is very hard work to keep "our cars clean and show worthy" especially if their drivers and not “trailer queens”. :D