You can type here any text you want

Mustang/Bicycle kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
A fellow board member and I swapped cars for the week while he recharged my AC system for an ASE Certification class. Mine is fairly stock compared to his (TE63, 3400 converter, alky.......) His car ran 12.2X at the nats and is probably capable of 11.80s I was drving around my college campus when a yellow fox body pulls up and starts throwing revs. I let the thing spool and then he nodded his head. As the light changes I roll into it and the boost gauge jumps to 22-23# and the alky is flowing like wine, in 2 blocks I put 5-6 cars on him and then shut it down

I threw one last rev at him as he coasted by, and I guess some unburned alky/fuel ignited and shot a huge flame out the dump pipe. A guy on a bicycle going down the sidewalk was in awe I guess, as he drove off the sidewalk and creamed a fire hydrant :D I hope the hydrant is okay...

""I threw one last rev at him as he coasted by, and I guess some unburned alky/fuel ignited and shot a huge flame out the dump pipe.""

Would that be considered alcohol abuse???:D :rolleyes:

Hey that was my car!!!! LOL. Man I was laughing forever when you told me that. poor kid:D . That was priceless

Nice kill Tom, the flames from running rich on an open dump are sweet.

Race

Stunned Mustang owners face: 2dollars alky

Possiblity of getting ticket:50.00

Fire hydrant Face plant: Priceless!

Got me in stitches.. good story!

Back