You can type here any text you want

My almost brand new 1987 Buick Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn.87

Time Capsule
I just bought the car. I am super excited to own a Turbo Buick again. Whis will be my 4th TB and 3rd GN. The car has under 2,000 original miles and sports the original tires. It is almost too nice to drive but I will enjoy it. Here are some teaser pics.

1987 Buick GN 016.jpg1987 Buick GN 005.jpg

here are some more shots. Its tight in the garage so the picture are cut off. I'll get some better pictures later.

1987 Buick GN 009.jpg1987 Buick GN 010.jpg

Attachments

• 1987 Buick GN 013.jpg
    1987 Buick GN 013.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 416
  • 1987 Buick GN 022.jpg
    1987 Buick GN 022.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 418
very nice! My kind of ride, I love the low mile beauties!

Nice ride, congrats! Saying it's almost too nice to drive is like saying, a wife or a girlfriend is too nice to sleep with. I doubt the previous owner knew how to enjoy it.

Thanks guys. I plan on driving the car 1 > 2 thousand miles a year. Why not!!!!! I am so happy to be back to the dark side. This car will not be modded though. I'm sure you all will agree on that. Or maybe not?

Thanks guys. I plan on driving the car 1 > 2 thousand miles a year. Why not!!!!! I am so happy to be back to the dark side. This car will not be modded though. I'm sure you all will agree on that. Or maybe not?
Is it for sale :p

:p
Maybe some day unless I was offered stupid money ($37,000+++). I guess everything is for sale for the right price. Until that happens she is a keeper.

I knew that was coming :rolleyes::biggrin: You better keep it and enjoy it, not many like that left.

Thanks guys. I plan on driving the car 1 > 2 thousand miles a year.

Why? Whether you put a thousand miles or ten thousand miles on it.It will still be worth the same.Why say you got one when you can drive it and show you got one.I am the second owner of mine and its a daily driver and Heavily modified. I just hate to see a car sit.Buick made the car to drive not sit in a garage.

Just my .02 the car looks great.

Shaun

Very nice but i have to agree with Reaper, drive it. I put 15K+ miles a year on mine, most of them like I stole it!!!! But I didn't buy it to save gas and tires. Again a very nice find and buy. Enjoy

very nice adam. nice pair new 5.0 and almost new GN dont get better than that leave the gn stock. and mod the shxt out of the new 5.0 good luck.

at least get a turbo tweak street chip for it. stock one is too aggressive for todays gas

Back