You can type here any text you want

My Car Died... Again Need Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Lol I love this guy.

I am a city guy... Last time I went to the country I was teased because I was known as tenderfoot. My friend could walk down a dirt road and step on brambles and rocks without even noticing because he has country feet. I stepped on a jagged stick under a bridge and cut my foot open because I had tenter feet. I am NOT a country person and have no idea what is in the country. The closest Ive been to a wild animal was a couar while spending the night at a friends house. If you want to hunt cougars, deer, coyotes, and raccoons... come to tacoma washington... you wont be dissapointed.:biggrin:

and charlie if it came to wild pigs... It would be more scared of me because I would cook it and serve it:biggrin:

that 2 legged snake or whatever you were talking about?

LOL We have jackalopes too.:biggrin: LOL

I am a city guy... Last time I went to the country I was teased because I was known as tenderfoot. My friend could walk down a dirt road and step on brambles and rocks without even noticing because he has country feet. I stepped on a jagged stick under a bridge and cut my foot open because I had tenter feet. I am NOT a country person and have no idea what is in the country. The closest Ive been to a wild animal was a couar while spending the night at a friends house. If you want to hunt cougars, deer, coyotes, and raccoons... come to tacoma washington... you wont be dissapointed.:biggrin:

and charlie if it came to wild pigs... It would be more scared of me because I would cook it and serve it:biggrin:

If you've never run accross a ferel hog you might want to rethink that idea. They have a nasty tendancy to like to run you over, turn around and do it agaiin, then roll in what's left of you. They have tusks and know very well how to use them. They'll hamstring you so you go down on one knee and that's just the begining.:eek:

Back