My car has new shoes!!!!

oc192

Got my draglites put one, dusted off the camera, snapped some pics.... :D

if you click on the picture, it will open a new window with a 1200x800 rez image

Sweet ride man I can not wait till i get mine.I had to sell my last project,i was crippled in motorcycle crash and wife left me a couple of months ago,so i am planning on using part of my money from my last car to buy a GN.

gnx1234 said:
Sweet ride man I can not wait till i get mine.I had to sell my last project,i was crippled in motorcycle crash and wife left me a couple of months ago,so i am planning on using part of my money from my last car to buy a GN.

Sorry to hear. Good luck with your GN search

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Wow! awesome pics, beautiful car. What camera are you using?

Thank you.... pics were taken with a canon 5d mk1 and 50mm lens

man that's a bummer for sure, like JC said, good luck and hope you find something nice!

Beautiful car, man!

I'm a RodLite man myself but the black cars really do look sharp with Draglites.

I know that's Arizona, it's the only place in the world that a Sahauro cactus grows.

Beautiful car, man!

I'm a RodLite man myself but the black cars really do look sharp with Draglites.

I know that's Arizona, it's the only place in the world that a Sahauro cactus grows.

Thanks Turbo T, AZ indeed... You are from AZ as well right? Maybe I'll run into you at the Pavs in another 5-6 weeks! Your car is awesome, I would love to check it out.

minus the wheels for sure.

LOL, to each his own

By the way OC, "Nice Grille"..............;):D

it was either the Buick or the teef, I went with the Buick :D

Your car really does look awesome. I've had a set of Draglites on my GN for twenty years now and have been meaning to replace them as they are water stained and generally dull looking. I'd like to get a better backspacing also. Yours seem to tuck in nicely. What wheel and tire sizes front and back are those?

nice pics, is the car lowered? what springs are you using?

86 stock springs, naturally lowered from age :D

Your car really does look awesome. I've had a set of Draglites on my GN for twenty years now and have been meaning to replace them as they are water stained and generally dull looking. I'd like to get a better backspacing also. Yours seem to tuck in nicely. What wheel and tire sizes front and back are those?

FRONT:15x6 3.5in backspace
REAR:15x8 4.5 in backspace with 5/16 spacer

Tire size:
FRONT:Falken 205/65/15
REAR: Nitto 275/50/15