My Car Started a Fight, A lesson for everybody.....

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I have had a Super Shi**Y week with my car. For starters, the exhast fell off of the car at the converter (where the converter was supposed to be) so i took the exhaust off. Then my ingition module went out (no sparky spark said the AZ employee) so I bought the only ignition module that fit the car, a canadian standard 2bbl module. I pulled the car into the shop to do some work on the windows and electronics and decided while I had some time to replace the module. Im not a mechanic, but I know alittle bit about cars (b4 cars in particular are confusing). This student who claims he knows a little about cars from being in the army rangers helps me put in the window on the car and then helps me put in the ignition module... and when I turn the key, the dist starts to knock. I ONLY took out 3 spark plug wires, wires 1, 3, and 5 because the cap and plug wires are not numbered. He takes off ALL of the spark plug wires. So now Ive got a mess because im into an area of mechanics im not familiar with, and this guy has f**ked my car:mad: when I told him to just lift the cap up. for the past 3 days the car has been stuck in the shop and Ive not been able to start it. It backfires, sputtres, and the carb is flooded.

(the morale here... Dont Let tweekers under the hood of your car... I found that out today)

Today the Timing is waaaaay off as well as the air fuel mixture in the carb. So I replaced the fouled plugs due to this fool, and this is when sh*t started to happen..... I had a massive backfire when I went to start the car because the wires were crossed. Instantly people are shocked and startled and the next thing I know I have 15 people crowded around my engine bay:eek: and it is crazy. People are telling me what to do and messing with my engine like its thiers. (Im the one who had to walk 11 1/2 miles home yesterday:mad::mad:) The guy who was messing with my car was messing with things I told him NOT to mess with started to run his mouth. A 17 year old kid who claims he is an ASE master mechanic start messing with my engine, a active blood gang member starts to mess with my car, and 5 other people. (I got klocked in the damn chin, still spittin blood:mad::mad:). Then I herd this guy say fighting words... "you shut the F*** up..... to the blood member, and the next thing I remember saying was "HIT THE DECK!!!"
People are in each others faces yelling, shoving, talking sh*t... I have 5 people yelling advice to me about my car, I have people laughing at me about my car, people insulting me, people saying push it off a damn cliff, and people threatening to whup my ass:mad::biggrin:.... I was damn near in tears and had to walk away before I killed somebody or somebody killed me (verbally of physically) This guy starts running his mouth again, and people are mad at me saying you need to listen to this 17 year old kid who works at AZ, and is a master certified ASE, why dont you listen to me or to what people around you are saying, are you stoopid......

The lesson, work on your own damn S**T, know what you are doing, know HOW to fight if you need to, have a level head, and have patience... and get a car that works......

Thanks for letting me VENT-T-T-T.......

did you fix it? you know all you have to do is get the wires in the right spot. something simple there is no reason to be stressed about that. did you fix the exhaust? if you didn't get that cutout it will make you life easy.

did you fix it? you know all you have to do is get the wires in the right spot. something simple there is no reason to be stressed about that. did you fix the exhaust? if you didn't get that cutout it will make you life easy.

the plugs ARE in the right place, but it still wont start. I think that the rotor, and the carb have been messed with by people when I told them NOT to:mad: The exhaust is still off of the car, but its fine....

Oh man. If someone was touching my car I'd destroy them! No one touches my car.. Not even my parents :eek:. And yes, I may be only like 16 but not a small 16. 5'11 and 220lbs of muscle goo some people call fat. Which its not! Its muscle goo. Anyways, sorry about the messed up wires and crap. I hope you get it fixed, your car is BA.

The lesson, work on your own damn S**T, know what you are doing, know HOW to fight if you need to, have a level head, and have patience... and get a car that works......

.... and stop surrounding yourself with idiots.

Sounds like you need to move:eek:

X2 !!!

People in the South are much nicer. :cool:

x3...................... just don't mention the civil war :eek::eek:

My instructors didn't do sh*t about the situation, just watched what was happening...

Go to your instructors and tell them to help you fix it. Tell them if they would have stepped in that your car wouldn't be phucked up.....as bad (Its a Buick so its always gonna be phucked up, but they don't have to know that ;)). When I was in tech school I didnt want to take my Nissan in to work on..... kids telling stories about their friends 240, people leaning on it.....:rolleyes:. I would never take a car like yours into a place like that, nothing but a bunch of retards that don't know chit about cars, and a bunch of "magazine" mechanics :rolleyes:. I witnessed one class with the rear cover off of a S-10....One kid spun the rear axle and the spider gears were moving, then I hear this kid say to his friend "They are going to blow that thing up because it didn't have any fluid in it".............. I almost slapped him, one of the dumbest things I ever heard...a open diff spinning at 2 rpm, yeah she's gonna grenade alright :rolleyes:

x3...................... just don't mention the civil war :eek::eek:

Go to your instructors and tell them to help you fix it. Tell them if they would have stepped in that your car wouldn't be phucked up.....as bad (Its a Buick so its always gonna be phucked up, but they don't have to know that ;)). When I was in tech school I didnt want to take my Nissan in to work on..... kids telling stories about their friends 240, people leaning on it.....:rolleyes:. I would never take a car like yours into a place like that, nothing but a bunch of retards that don't know chit about cars, and a bunch of "magazine" mechanics :rolleyes:. I witnessed one class with the rear cover off of a S-10....One kid spun the rear axle and the spider gears were moving, then I hear this kid say to his friend "They are going to blow that thing up because it didn't have any fluid in it".............. I almost slapped him, one of the dumbest things I ever heard...a open diff spinning at 2 rpm, yeah she's gonna grenade alright :rolleyes:

yup... thats true.... People have NO RESPECT for my car in the shop. People were leaning up against it, and when I asked them to move... they replied "im not going to hurt it and its already messed up... dont worry about it" :mad:

Yeah.... I wouldnt talk about the civil war PERIOD.... it wouldnt end good for me:biggrin:

Never argue with an Idiot, they will only take you down to their level and beat you up with experience....................that being said, I'm glad God gifted me with good genetics. :D at 6'4" and 270, not too many folks would "F" with me...........Sry about your problems. :redface: