You can type here any text you want

My Co-worker setting a record at the London dragway in Ky

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was at Ohio valley dragway in Louisville this past weekend and he went a 4.08 @ 190. That was a beautiful pass!! Especially since its a chevy based style motor. Mike:cool:

I was at Ohio valley dragway in Louisville this past weekend and he went a 4.08 @ 190. That was a beautiful pass!! Especially since its a chevy based style motor. Mike:cool:

You should have stopped by.

Take care, Kip

You should have stopped by.

Take care, Kip

I was riding with someone else that has a pro street car. See you at the BPG!!!

I was there a couple weeks ago when he backfired the motor. The rear burst panel BLEW the dash in , took part of the windshield & roof completely off of it. Not sure what caused that!! I talked with him this past weekend but didnt ask what happened to the motor , I was just glad to see it fixed back up and racing!! Mike:cool:

I was riding with someone else that has a pro street car. See you at the BPG!!!

I was there a couple weeks ago when he backfired the motor. The rear burst panel BLEW the dash in , took part of the windshield & roof completely off of it. Not sure what caused that!! I talked with him this past weekend but didnt ask what happened to the motor , I was just glad to see it fixed back up and racing!! Mike:cool:

If i remember correctly when he was trying to tell me, the problem was due to the cam jump timing...[YOUTUBE]ic7QoSta3sQ[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah he said he had to get off of it cause the track was starting to get slick from the dew...he was very excited about the 190...

Back