You can type here any text you want

MY cobra at the track!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
mods?

Here is a vid of my DD sorry not the best. Last run went 10.70 at 127 bouncing off the rev limiter.
YouTube - Allgo racing
What are the major mods? I see you did the auto trans and must have a Whipple or KB running at least 20lbs.

I bought a Redfire also in March and just added a 2.8 upper and loving the car. Just did my 4th open track event also and they're a blast.

Cobra

MAYBE U SOULD LEARN HOW TO SHIFT THE MUDSTAIN.LOL!PRACTICE,PRACTICE PRACTICE FORDBOY!:eek:

What are the major mods? I see you did the auto trans and must have a Whipple or KB running at least 20lbs.

I bought a Redfire also in March and just added a 2.8 upper and loving the car. Just did my 4th open track event also and they're a blast.

I got a auto and a whipple running 23lbs that day. Thats really it, I know I can get it to go 10.50s with out spraying it.

MAYBE U SOULD LEARN HOW TO SHIFT THE MUDSTAIN.LOL!PRACTICE,PRACTICE PRACTICE FORDBOY!:eek:

Hey retard I own a gn to... its not easy shiffting this car, I put a stock shifter in it to make it look factory and it has no lock outs so you just cant throw it into 2nd or 3rd you have to push softly.

Cobra

Must We Retort To Calling Names.lets Examine The Facts.youre Posting A Mudstain On A Tr Buick Site So Who,s Mentally Challenged Here.mudstains Are Like *******s Everybodys Got One.tell Me Is It True About You Iowa Boys & Rubber Boots & Sheep On Saturday Nights.lol!sorry If You Cant Take A Joke.its All In Fun.no Hard Feeling.but You Had To Expect Some Ribbing.&remember Practice, Practice,practice.youre Truely John Force!

Must We Retort To Calling Names.lets Examine The Facts.youre Posting A Mudstain On A Tr Buick Site So Who,s Mentally Challenged Here.mudstains Are Like *******s Everybodys Got One.tell Me Is It True About You Iowa Boys & Rubber Boots & Sheep On Saturday Nights.lol!sorry If You Cant Take A Joke.its All In Fun.no Hard Feeling.but You Had To Expect Some Ribbing.&remember Practice, Practice,practice.youre Truely John Force!

??

Please keep it clean guys, if you can't play nice don't play at all!:wink: :smile:

Nice terminator joe, hard to argue with a 10 sec DD!:cool:

English,please :confused:

I just re-examined the facts and there is a lot of other cars raced at drag strips besides GNs. I love them dont get me wrong but its guys like you who give the good owners bad repitations. Fast car is a fast car. And dont compare a Cobra mustang to a reg. mustang either, they made a lot less 03-04 terminators then Gns.:smile:

Regardless what make and model it is one thing is for sure, it runs strong. Those are some nice passes! I did not realize those things could put down those kind of numbers.

Back