You can type here any text you want

My DIY alky injection

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man I hate pop-ups and spyware ads :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nice pixs tho..

your own controller design, or a pre bought controller? Just curious if you've built your own SMPSU for the PWM is all.

The PWM controller is one I bought off ebay, the guy had a bunch of them and they only cost $33 bucks.. I don't think i could have made something that looked that nice for the price.

The PWM is controlled by a standard 10K pot, which so happens to be the same as a MSD BTM box which i happen to have 2 contollers for.

The activation is from a TPS switch set to come on with anything above 33% throttle (right at 4psi no matter the occasion or RPM, this is a roots blower car) You could always use a hobbs switch to activate it.

In the near future I plan on using a pressure transducer ($17) to control a progressive amount and a darlington switch to control soliniod so that the alky is delievered linear with fuel.

Its never made much sence to spray the same amount of alky at 8 pounds @ 3000 as you do at 6000rpm , With this setup I can cram more alky in up top without sacraficeing lower rpm.

I've got a simple 0-5v comparator too i can use with a MAF, MAP, or TPS signal.. it only cost me about $5 to build

Probally not,

I'm busy enough in the chip market.

The car is a 93 LT1 with a ford lightning eaton supercharger

Back