My E85 Conversion Pics

For those asking prices I have approx $1500 in my DP set up. Racetronix DP w/ Aeromotive 340's & Hotwire for duals, -8 feed w/ filter & fitting, -6 return w fittings, fittings for feedrail and reg, = $1114 in those parts. USED 79lbs injectors and TT 6.1 WB Chip= $380.

just wanted to say...your car is beautiful! ive always wanted white with black wheels. seeing yours done the way you have it, makes me want to do the forbidden and paint my GN white!

Wow it has been a while since I've been on this forum, I've been busy working on some life events etc. Long story short, my thread needs to be updated with a few key changes, allow me to explain. With the help of Racetronix I was able to upgrade the -8 feed side of the rail fitting to a high flow piece.(custom machined from Racetronix), the fuel filter (WIX) and the feed line (-8) and fuel pump hat to (-8 and -6 bulk heads), the results are incredible. The -6 was probably ok at my current power level w/the upgraded fittings and AN hat but why do things twice. I do have an extra -6 feed line for a standard hat if anyone is interested! :)

So happy with the end results as is my Buick! :)

Jeff, good to hear you bumped up to the -8 :) . Got mine running pretty good and moved up to a 60 turbo as well.....but that's a WHOLE different story. No dyno yet but no more than 89% IDC at 26psi on the 79lbs injectors. It will be interesting to see the #'s up now it's on to some suspension upgrades!!!

I cannot fathom living right outside phila that I would need to drive 15 miles for e85. If it was closer I'd probably do this whole swap

From my iPhone

I cannot fathom living right outside phila that I would need to drive 15 miles for e85. If it was closer I'd probably do this whole swap

From my iPhone

Same here. I live right in between miami and fort lauderdale and it is a pita to find e85 nearby...

Sent from my Next7S using Tapatalk 2

Updated. Also, guys I've done a few fuel systems on various cars I own since this time. I really like Pegasus Racing 910 PFTE line and fittings. It is expensive, but bad ass and easy as hell to assemble with hand tools. Facebook links updated for pics.

Updated. Also, guys I've done a few fuel systems on various cars I own since this time. I really like Pegasus Racing 910 PFTE line and fittings. It is expensive, but bad ass and easy as hell to assemble with hand tools. Facebook links updated for pics.
Looks like it is about $30 a foot for -10 :eek:

I have s stock 84 grand national with a t33 turbo...
I want to go e85, and was wondering what size injection do i need, chip, and pump, to pull it off... thanks

I have s stock 84 grand national with a t33 turbo...
I want to go e85, and was wondering what size injection do i need, chip, and pump, to pull it off... thanks

You should head to our E85 tech forum here and you will see lots of threads with lots of people answering this. That being said 80's with a turbo tweak chip to match will give you some room to grown into if need be. A lot of pump options. Deatschwerks (DW) is pretty popular though I'm not sure on which model would work best.

E85 tech - https://turbobuick.com/forums/e85-technical-forum.143/

(hopefully the link will actually work.)