You can type here any text you want

My First Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scottyb

Spongebob Squarecar
I know this is like beating a dead horse, but I had fun. Aside from fried rice, this was to be my first pseudo-contender. This mid 90's 5.0 stang flies past me and slows down like he wants some. Bright yellow paint, phat tires, loud exhaust, SVT emblem, and a huge azz wing. I thought "Gee, with that huge wing, the car must be really fast". We slow hoping for red lights. 1st light he got a jump (no boost at all) and I sailed past him and shut down around 50 when he gets cut off by a car turning out. I like to see the front end dive when you back off, not to mention the burble from the wastegate. 2nd light a mile later. It turns green and all I see is small puffs of black smoke between shifts as I watch "Yeller" in my sideview mirror. I backed off around 80 with a bus length or 2. No lie, I spanked him that bad. The stang must have been sick cause my tired Buick aint that fast, is it? Hell, I haven't even started the "real" mods yet!

hey scott, didnt realize that was you....nice jax kill....welcome to the NE fl turbo buick club as well

dan boden

Back