You can type here any text you want

My GN after 3 years

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Engine Pics
View attachment 174856View attachment 174857View attachment 174858View attachment 174859 View attachment 174855I have 3 LED lights below the 3 gauge pod. My custom work. Green comes on with fuel pump (it's always on), blue when 2nd fuel pump comes on and red when Evac pump kicks on. Its a blast when all 3 are lit at the same time. Dual fans are Derale rated at 4000 CFM. Oil catch can is custom made by my friend TurboDave231.

The bracket on the DP dual fuse holder is meant to mount on the back of the alternator with the supplied SS hardware.

Nice work!

The bracket on the DP dual fuse holder is meant to mount on the back of the alternator with the supplied SS hardware.

Nice work!
My fuel pressure gage is in the way so I could not mount it to the back of the alternator so found a different place for the fuse holders. The ability to hook up LED lights from the DP and Evac harness really adds a cool factor to the dash. I appreciate that on your harnesses.

IMG_2953.JPG View attachment 175026
Nicely done! Curious as to where you have you have the catch can connected to downstream?
Here is pic of Evac pump under driver's side fender and few more pics for the heck of it.
View attachment 175025IMG_1321.JPGIMG_1322.JPGIMG_0337.JPG

Back