My GN just got delivered

welcome! just what tucson needs, another gn. im hopin to get mine back soon, im having to suffer in my big block skylark :biggrin: :biggrin: . if you need any help with anything i might be able to help, i got a little knowledge of these cars and im pretty close.

buickbert

Very nice! What is planned? I'm sure you will say nothing, but one you do one mod, all of a sudden it will start multiplying...:)

dont get bitetn by the fast bug. It makes you do crazy things, like open your wallet wider and wider, until youre holding it upside down shaking it like a british nanny.

Man I miss Arizona! Sweets rides! Welcome back! Heading down range mysef!

Kool cars. I guess green grass is an oxymoron around there. Must get quite hot out there. Better then snow tho!

slaytera666 i sent you a pm not sure if you got it but if you did hit me back

I ditched my modded honda after the first time it was stolen, something about hondas makes high school kids do stupid things, like steal the intake and leave the $5k worth of motor under the hood.:biggrin: My best friend has a very impressive 400hp WRX, he dropped about 16 grand at Dynacomp, its made me consider something AWD other than the Typhoon, always loved them Scoobys.

I ditched my modded honda after the first time it was stolen, something about hondas makes high school kids do stupid things, like steal the intake and leave the $5k worth of motor under the hood.:biggrin: My best friend has a very impressive 400hp WRX, he dropped about 16 grand at Dynacomp, its made me consider something AWD other than the Typhoon, always loved them Scoobys.

You might like my old WRX then. About 360ish to the wheels.
Picture036.jpg

well if youre looking for a shop in AZ that specializes in AWD imports, I strongly DO NOT recommend Dyno-comp. He had them build up a 2.5 RS block with STI heads, 800cc injectors, rods, pistons, IHI turbo, 95 STI 6 speed close ratio tranny, the whole 9 yards. $16k and 400 horses later, they still wont give him back his old stuff, it "vanished" somehow magically after he picked the car up. Oh, and the transmission was supposed to have straight cut gears that he paid about $2500 for, and after it blew 3000 miles later and we installed a new gearset, we pulled the old set, and, SURPRISE! stock STI gear set inside!

You might like my old WRX then. About 360ish to the wheels.
Picture036.jpg

Nice Buick & nice Evo !! :cool: Subarus' suck :( !! Glad u noticed and switched camps !! :biggrin: Now get rid of it !! :biggrin: Do u live in Ryan Woon's (WOTM.COM) neiborhood ?? He has a silver Toyota Supra. Looks a lot like it.

That's a real nice GN you got there. Sounds like you got it for a great price to boot. Love the AS Evo too :biggrin:

congrats on the new purchase :D You will love it.

When I first saw the subdivision I immediately thought of the movie "Poltergeist" for some reason.

Hopefully it isn't hot there all the time. TR's like cold weather.

Dam I was thinking the samething...O-yea love the grass :wink: