You can type here any text you want

My GN was stolen tonight in Tampa, FL (07/24/2004)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN-03COBRA

It really sucks that my first post is that my car was stolen....

Well, my GN which I've had for approximately 3 years was stolen tonight from the Hops parking lot in Tampa on Dale Mabry and Gray St.

It's black with t-tops and American Racing Torque Thrust II Wheels and turn down dual - exhaust. The license plate is E01 TNZ.

If anyone comes across my car, can you please call me at 813-961-3877.

Thanks for any info or leads,
Mark

I lost one too.Live in NY.Car had 20,000 miles on it in 3 weeks.

Then I found the remains.Will keep an eye open in NY. area.

Boy that hurts....:(

That really sucks... I will keep my eyes peeled.... are there any distinguishing features that make the car unique like a dent or scratch somewhere??? These cars are very easy to steal and I have 2 anti-theft devices to protect my car as it was almost stolen about 11 years ago. I was at the melbourne square mall
about a week before xmas and after shopping for a few hours, I returned to find my car moved about 10 feet with the wheels at full turn. As I approached, I saw light reflecting from under the car and realized it was glass. Fortunately for me, the MFer's must have cut themselves bad when they broke the window as there was blood all over the wheel and center console. They had the car but bailed after cutting themselves badly... serves-em right:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: The security guard shows up and just happens to be driving a rental as HIS honda accord was stolen 2 nights before and they are haveing about 20 cars a day stolen from the mall parking lot... I was in dis-belief........
I'll keep a sharp eye out for your car... TBF

I feel your pain. I am 30 days GN free since mine was taken from my place of work. I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss!

I will definitely keep my eyes open for it....

Good luck!

Probably a good idea to post the VIN so it would be easier to identify. I am sure the thieves would change it if they try to unload the car as a whole, but someone could get lucky and spot it before they do that. There are some very stupid people in the world!! Sorry about your loss.

:(

Did you have an alarm system? Just curious. I did see a GN here in Mobile this morning on the way to work that had never seen before, didn't catch the tag though...

Thanks guys!!!

Distinguishing features that I can think of is that it has T-tops, the black little door guards that run down the edge of the door, no exhaust tips as it has turn downs, 17 inch ARE Torque Thrust II's and the only GN badging is on the fenders....nothing on the trunk or the hood scoop. Also, the paint on the left side of the rear spoiler is faded kinda bad and it almost looks gray just on the left side that is attached to the fender.

The VIN: 1G4GJ1171HP441860

Is there any way to post a pic of the car on here? If so can someone tell me how and I'll post a picture.

Thanks for all your eyes looking out!!

Mark

Just to give everybody a heads up, my vehicle was found tonight totally stripped. I'm going tomorrow to look at it....

I'm sick to my stomach....

That REALLY sucks,I know i would be crushed ,get the insurance $$$ and rebuild or get another one,it won't b the same but.....

Originally posted by 87GN-03COBRA
Thanks guys!!!

Is there any way to post a pic of the car on here? If so can someone tell me how and I'll post a picture.

Thanks for all your eyes looking out!!

Mark

send me a pic and I'll put in on cardomain or my website.

Good idea.Send out some pics.

In 97' when I lost mine.Didn't know how to use computors.
Really helps.

Did get another.Aand a Limited.Cost but happy now.

Still look for mine.Was called by some guy.That I had 2 days to buy it.With no price.So I know the insurance guy.Knew what he had. Someday.................Rob

Back